Links for Early College Students
Register for College Classes @ VHS
To register for classes click the LOIS icon below:
The student ID number page will assist you in looking up your X-ID, resetting your pin, and contacting the LOIS help desk.
Early College Program Information
New Student Orientation (NSO)
Follow the directions below to complete the New Student Orientation (NSO).
- Click here to begin SOAR Part I New Student Orientation (NSO).
- Make note of your SOAR Part I quiz score for future reference.
- Follow the SOAR Part II instructions to schedule your SOAR Part II Group Advising Session.
Early College New Student Orientations for spring term will be held at the Sumter Campus.
NSO Dates and Times
- Monday, April 20, 2015 @ VHS room 101 from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015 @ VHS room 101 from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Friday, April 24, 2015 @ VHS room 101 from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Call 352-259-3777 ext 1005 to schedule SOAR Part II after completing SOAR Part I.
Course Related Links
Important Summer Term Dates
- Summer B Withdrawal Deadline: July 21
- Fall Admissions application deadline: August 10th
- Fally Class Schedule available online: June 8th
- Current Student Registration 45 + hours: July 13th
- Current Student Registration Under 45 hours: July 20th
- Fall Open Registration: July 27th
- Fall Fee Payment (Cours Approval form) deadline: August 17th
- Fall Classes: August 24th - December 12th
- Fall Add/Drop deadline: August 28th
- Fall Withdrawal deadline: November 2nd
- Fall Grades Available via LOIS: December 16th