Links for Early College Students
Register for College Classes @ VHS
To register for classes click the LOIS icon below:
The student ID number page will assist you in looking up your X-ID, resetting your pin, and contacting the LOIS help desk.
Early College Program Information
New Student Orientation (NSO)
Follow the directions below to complete the New Student Orientation (NSO).
- Click here to begin SOAR Part I New Student Orientation (NSO).
- Make note of your SOAR Part I quiz score for future reference.
- Follow the SOAR Part II instructions to schedule your SOAR Part II Group Advising Session.
Early College New Student Orientations for spring term will be held at the Sumter Campus.
NSO Dates and Times
- Monday, April 20, 2015 @ VHS room 101 from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 22, 2015 @ VHS room 101 from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Friday, April 24, 2015 @ VHS room 101 from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Call 352-259-3777 ext 1005 to schedule SOAR Part II after completing SOAR Part I.
Course Related Links
Important Summer Term Dates
- Summer A/AE Admissions Application Deadline: April 20
- Summer B Admissions Application Deadline: June 8
- Summer Class Schedule Available Online: February 27
- Summer Registration (Students with 45+ credit hours): March 16 - June 25
- Summer Registration (Students with under 45 credit hours): March 23 - June 25
- Summer Open Registraion: March 30 - June 25
- Summer A/AE Fee Waiver HS Approval Form Deadline: April 27
- Summer B Fee Waiver/HS Approval Form Deadline: June 25
- Summer A Classes: May 4 - June 18
- Summer A/E Classes: May 4 - August 6
- Summer B Classes: June 22 - August 6
- Summer A Add/DropDeadline: May 7
- Summer AE Add/Drop Deadline: May 11
- Summer B Add/Drop Deadline: June 25
- Summer A Withdrawal Deadline: June 3
- Summer AE Withdrawal Deadline: July 8
- Summer B Withdrawal Deadline: July 21