Links for Early College Students
Register for College Classes @ VHS
To register for classes click the LOIS icon below:
The student ID number page will assist you in looking up your X-ID, resetting your pin, and contacting the LOIS help desk.
Early College Program Information
As we get ready for the new fall term to start you will notice that not all faculty have a website. We are working on getting these sites up and running. Once they have been created the link will be updated. Thank you for your patience.
New Student Orientation (NSO)
Follow the directions below to complete the New Student Orientation (NSO).
- Click here to begin SOAR Part I New Student Orientation (NSO).
- Make note of your SOAR Part I quiz score for future reference.
- Follow the SOAR Part II instructions to schedule your SOAR Part II Group Advising Session.
Early College New Student Orientations for spring term will be held at the Sumter Campus.
NSO Dates and Times
- Tuesday, June 24, 2014 @ VHS room 101 from 10 am to 12 pm
- Tuesday, July 22, 2014 @ VHS room 101 from 10 am to 12 pm
Call 352-259-3777 ext 1005 to schedule SOAR Part II after completing SOAR Part I.
Course Related Links
Important Spring Term Dates
- October 6: Spring LSSC Class Schedule Available Online
- November 3: Current DE Student Registration (45 + credits)
- November 10: Current DE Student Registration (0- 44 credits)
- November 17: Open Registration for New DE and Current DE Students
- December 8: Spring Admissions application deadline
- Janurary 6: First DE Fee Waiver Form submission due date
- Janurary 7: Fall classes begin
- Janurary 7 to Janurary 14: Fall Add/Drop begins
- Janurary 14: Last DE Fee Waiver Form submission due date
- Janurary 14: Last day of Add/Drop Period
- March 25: Last day to submit signed Withdrawal Form
- Janurary 6: Computer Profeciency Credit by Exam