Links for Early College Students
Register for College Classes @ VHS
To register for classes click the LOIS icon below:
The student ID number page will assist you in looking up your X-ID, resetting your pin, and contacting the LOIS help desk.
Early College Program Information
New Student Orientation (NSO)
Follow the directions below to complete the New Student Orientation (NSO).
- Click here to begin SOAR Part I New Student Orientation (NSO).
- Make note of your SOAR Part I quiz score for future reference.
- Follow the SOAR Part II instructions to schedule your SOAR Part II Group Advising Session.
Early College New Student Orientations for spring term will be held at the Sumter Campus.
NSO Dates and Times
- Thursday, November 7, 4:00 PM- 6:00 PM
- Thursday, December 12, 4:00 PM- 6:00 PM
Call 352-568-0001 to schedule SOAR Part II after completing SOAR Part I.
Click here for directions to the Sumter Campus.
Course Related Links
Important Spring Term Dates
- October 7: Spring LSSC Campus Schedule Available Online
- November 4: Current DE Student Registration (45 + credits)
- November 11: Current DE Student Registration (0- 44 credits)
- November 18-January 13: Open Registration for New DE and Current DE Students
- December 9: Spring Admissions application deadline
- January 3: First DE Fee Waiver Form submission due date
- January 6: Classes begin
- January 6-January 13: Spring Add/Drop Period
- January 13: Last DE Fee Waiver Form submission due date
- January 13: Last day of Add/Drop Period
- March 21: Last day to submit signed Withdrawal Form